Meet our Development Director, Ian Lancaster
2nd Mar 2018
Our Development Director, Ian, lets us know his food for Room 101 in our latest ‘meet the team’ post!
We’ve put another fantastic Tugo-tastic team member under the spotlight in our spin on employee of the month.
For March 2018, it’s the turn of our Development Director, Ian Lancaster!
We’re also totting up the votes to see which Tugo brand comes out on top in our own staff poll.
The scores on the doors are currently:
Neo Pizza – 4
Burrito Cantina – 3
4ork – 1
Name – Ian Lancaster
Position – Development Director
Favourite Tugo product – Pulled Turkey with Coriander & Lime or Caribbean Curry, both of these are amazing
Favourite Tugo brand – Burrito Cantina
Guilty food pleasure – Nuts
Food for Room101! – Trifle, Semolina pudding and Blancmange – all the Devil’s food.
If you could invent a Tugo topping/flavour, what would it be? – Err, that’s my job!
Want to become part of a winning team? Then get in touch: https://www.tugo.co.uk/contact
Meet the team
Meet more of #TeamTugo who have got involved in #WeAreWhatWeEat:
- Vonny Kimble, Customer Service Advisor
- Tara Keyte, Customer Service Manager
- Nick Joblin, National Accounts Manager
- Kath Ennis-Burton, National Sales Manager
- Anna Waterfield, National Accounts Manager
- Joy Stanier, Customer Service Advisor
- Carl Brook, Development Chef
- Rebecca Walcuch, Customer Service Advisor
- Andrew Stidder, Regional Sales Manager