Meet our Development Chef, Carl Brook
30th Apr 2018
In this month’s ‘meet the team’ post, we chat to our Development Chef, Carl Brook, for his food insights!
We’ve put another fantastic Tugo-tastic team member under the spotlight in our spin on employee of the month.
This month, it’s the turn of Carl Brook, our Development Chef!
We’re also totting up the votes to see which Tugo brand comes out on top in our own staff poll.
The scores on the doors are currently:
Neo Pizza – 5
Burrito Cantina – 3
4ork – 1
Name – Carl Brook
Position – Development Chef
Favourite Tugo product – The 6-inch dough puck more than just a pizza base
Favourite Tugo brand – Neo Pizza, especially when our pizzas are stretched into flatbreads and fire breads!
Guilty food pleasure – Chocolate and Yorkshire puddings but not together! Then again, I might have to try it 😊
Food for Room 101! – Okra – the consistency and texture, when cooked, is just so wrong
If you could invent a Tugo topping/flavour, what would it be? – It’s part of my job, so that is always a work in progress.
Want to become part of a winning team? Then get in touch: https://www.tugo.co.uk/contact
Meet the team
Meet more of #TeamTugo who have got involved in #WeAreWhatWeEat:
- Vonny Kimble, Customer Service Advisor
- Tara Keyte, Customer Service Manager
- Nick Joblin, National Accounts Manager
- Kath Ennis-Burton, National Sales Manager
- Anna Waterfield, National Accounts Manager
- Joy Stanier, Customer Service Advisor
- Ian Lancaster, Development Director
- Rebecca Walcuch, Customer Service Advisor
- Andrew Stidder, Regional Sales Manager